Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Communications Team

I think Evita is an original character created by the show.

Great you watched the first season, Brian!
cry pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

^Thanks! What do you think of my relationship theory?
bwm30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Cloak & Dagger
K-Pop

I think Evita is an original character as well as her aunt

As for Ty being with Evita and Tandy, do you mean at the same time? because he has been with Evita and I wouldn't be surprised if he is with her for a bit longer. And, yes, eventually I suspect he and Tandy will be together.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:52 AM
Communications Team

At the same time? Like polygamy? I don't support that, but just my opinion. And wouldn't want to watch that on TV. So if it happens, I'm out. But I don't see it happening.
Old 10-07-2018, 02:26 PM
California here we come

Probably because Polyamory wouldn't work since that's a everyone agrees to be in a relationship, but I don't see anything like that ever happening.
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
At the same time? Like polygamy? I don't support that, but just my opinion. And wouldn't want to watch that on TV. So if it happens, I'm out. But I don't see it happening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
Probably because Polyamory wouldn't work since that's a everyone agrees to be in a relationship, but I don't see anything like that ever happening.
Well I wouldn't like to see anyone leave the series or disagree; but I think it would be interesting. This is because it solves everyone's problems and makes everyone happy. I have not really seen it on other tv shows either; but I have seen the option in a few RPG games I played. Even in those; you make the suggestion and someone is not happy; I mean why?
Old 10-09-2018, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Cloak & Dagger
K-Pop

I don't begrudge people who like that and are into it, that's their choice. But for this particular show I don't see how it would work and, in my opinion, it would belittle what Ty and Tandy are developing with each other. I don't think it would make everyone happy.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:54 PM
Communications Team

Not too many days to go until Daredevil!

I just think it devalues the people in that kind of relationship.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Cloak & Dagger
K-Pop

I still gotta watch season 2
Old 10-11-2018, 08:41 PM
Communications Team

I couldn't be so behind on any of my superhero shows. lol
Old 10-12-2018, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Cloak & Dagger
K-Pop

I'll get to it before the year is over It's a goal
Old 10-12-2018, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

I'm trying to keep up with the MCU! Once my budget's good again; I intend to get everything to watch. What I have found it that everything is pretty much one-sided. No movie characters appear in AoS (Agents of Shield); except for Lady Siv; but not once did Tony, Thor, or any other movie characters appear; nor did any tv characters appear in the movies or any AoS episodes get mentioned or referenced in any movies. Even here; with last season; the only connection made was Mayhem mentioning she knew a character back in New York. So we can assume as well that she was there for the battle of New York years ago too. I don't think this was the case either for Doctor Strange, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, or the other shows; where we only got one-sided connections. Was it? Anyways, I wish this wan't the case, because then you actually see a universe grow and continue. I would've liked to have seen Jane Foster and Skye (Daisy) meet and chat about how great Coulson is and how bad Grant Ward was.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:23 PM
Communications Team

The DC Universe has restrictions too, similar to the Marvel Universe. I don't understand it, and agree that it is better without all those restrictions.
Old 10-13-2018, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
The DC Universe has restrictions too, similar to the Marvel Universe. I don't understand it, and agree that it is better without all those restrictions.
Some yes, but much less than marvel.

Icon by Me
lg238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 08:20 PM
Communications Team

Iron Fist won't have a S3.
Reply   Post New Thread