Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2005, 01:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

I was really disgusted when the possibility of her being a Kane was brought up by Abel Koontz. I'm doubtful that it's true. It would just be too gross if it were. That would just be cruel for the writers to make it true.
j-pop G&Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 09:10 PM
New Fan

they can't change the title

hey newbie here! and a very big fan of VM!

-the only one telling Veronica that her 'dad' might not actually be her 'dad' is a crazy, weird man who is in prision for killing Lilly Kane and is dying...i mean ya, they were high school sweethearts,but does the math add up and when did she meet keith mars, did he go to neptune too? when did they get married, couldnt Veronica just look up their marriage license?

-and i think Abel got the wrong girl.. maybe its not veronica, did u ever think it might be Lilly?!!! Lianne and jake had a girl named lilly...
but after this thought got into my head i then thought when are there b-days...isnt duncan a yr older? i'm so confused now... but did anyone else think this?
please respond

"just like this, just like this"-VM
LoVe forever!!!!
SeekingTruth17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-pop G&Jo
I was really disgusted when the possibility of her being a Kane was brought up by Abel Koontz. I'm doubtful that it's true. It would just be too gross if it were. That would just be cruel for the writers to make it true.
Yeahm I don't think it's true either. I think Abel just planted that seed of doubt in Veronica's mind because he wants to have power over her and he enjoys "playing" with people.

Because the second time Veronica visited him and revealed that she knew he was dying, his face lost that look he had. He knew he couldn't fool her and "play" with her mind anymore.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Abel's the one who told her? Was this in Like A Virgin? Because I think that's the one episode I haven't seen yet.

Hmm. Well if Abel told her this, I think it's very speculative in the end. He's probably just wanting to get under her skin. Perhaps distract her with her emotions to keep her from searching for the truth.
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."
FAIT_Accompli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Yup, Abel planted the seed of doubt in her mind.

And I think that's the only reason he did it. He always wants to upper hand.
Old 03-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIT_Accompli
Abel's the one who told her? Was this in Like A Virgin? Because I think that's the one episode I haven't seen yet.
Yeah, it was. It was a really powerful scene... she went in undercover as some girl from his hometown looking to write a story, and he knew it was her and said some horrific things about Lilly and said that she was Jake's child, not Keith's. And of course he said it really cruelly. He just destroyed her. She went out to her car and broke down crying. Both Kristen and Christian were amazing in the scene.

Which made it all the better when she told him he was somebody's patsy and scared him when she found the medical records in "Mars vs. Mars".

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruel Irony
Which made it all the better when she told him he was somebody's patsy and scared him when she found the medical records in "Mars vs. Mars".
That was a great scene. Totally threw Abel off there. I loved it.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

This episode is approaching again, right? Because I remember reading somewhere that one of the episodes I missed would be re-airing during this short new episode hiatus.

Well, if it's coming from Abel, that would definitely make me suspicious of Veronica's paternity. It certainly makes for an interesting concept though.
Old 03-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lizzie*
That was a great scene. Totally threw Abel off there. I loved it.
ITA.

I think Veronica might be wrong in doubting her own paternity as well. I could imagine her going through great trouble to avoid the topic, but end up discovering that there was nothing to avoid to begin with.

Or..I could be totally wrong, and Jake could be the father after all .
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
silver_lined_cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 01:01 AM
Elite Fan

I think this storyline with Veronica's so-called paternity might just be a distraction for something. What that might be, I'm not sure.

But yeah, I really don't think Jake's her father either.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'm really doubting Jake's her father. It's most likely put in there to try and throw us off.
Old 03-23-2005, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

After watching the 15 episodes that aired ... I have to say, I could definetly see this plot played out in the possible S2. It just seems like it starts off with Veronica/Keith becoming the outcasts, and I think it will switch things up, and also it will change the dynamic of her relationship with Duncan, and bring out more drama ... It seems to me that they should go in this direction.

icon
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know what it is, but the more I see Duncan and Veronica on screen together, the more I can see this potential brotherly/sisterly vibe going on between them.
Old 04-14-2005, 08:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIT_Accompli
I don't know what it is, but the more I see Duncan and Veronica on screen together, the more I can see this potential brotherly/sisterly vibe going on between them.
Which makes their relationship so creepy.

I know this is a little OT, but that last scene between them, the one about Lilly where he screamed at her... that was really intense and I think we see just how deeply Duncan has been affected and also the fact that he will freak if pushed too hard.

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I definetly think RT is making Veronica ... a Kane. It will definetly open up new storylines, and bring some tension, and drama. And I am all for it. The line she said ... I can't remember what episode ... she was like "I'll be damned to take a cold shower, again" ... or something like that.

icon
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread